- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, to know, to block or to eliminate the cookies installed on your computer can do it by means of the configuration of the options of the browser installed on your computer. You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> privacy-> settings. For more information, see Microsoft Support or browser help.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> custom settings. For more information, see Mozilla Support or browser help.
- Chrome: Settings-> show advanced options-> Privacy-> content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser help.
- Safari: Preferences-> security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser help.
With respect to third party cookies, that is to say those that are alien to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include so the information we offer is always with reference to the Source. Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our web site. Depending on your navigation you can install all or just a few of them.